Are You Getting Your Fair Share of Trade Funds?
See Your Net Cost & Benchmark Across Industry.
How Does TradeView™ Improve Business?
- You can’t manage what you can’t measure
- Retailers historically depend on manufacturer data creating a negotiating disadvantage
- Comparing vendor performance in like categories opens eyes to opportunity
- Monthly data refreshment tracks negotiated outcomes enhancing accountability
- Improved collaboration for win-win strategies and weeding out low performing vendors
On-Demand Visibility to Vendor Performance Focuses Negotiations
- Ensure your fair share of trade funds
- Collaborate with manufacturers around “one version of the truth”
- Clear visibility to those supporting your business and those who are not
- Prioritized negotiation opportunities
- Data driven negotiation scenarios
- On-demand reporting – refreshed monthly
Benchmarking & Gap Analysis Across Industry
- Benchmark trade rates, net cost and other performance indices across the user group to identify performance gaps
What Does TradeView™ Measure?
- KPI visibility at Vendor, Manufacturer, Department, Category, Sub Category, Brand and Item levels
- All KPI’s benchmarked across two years plus current YTD
- All KPI’s benchmarked across industry – other program participants
- KPI’s include:
Gross and net purchases
Breakout by Trade Fund type (30 + KPI's mapped to purchase based, performance based, lump sum trade dollars)
Profit / Margin
Unit sales, retail, net cost, penny profit